Every time January 1st comes around, gyms see in an influx in memberships and people who have decided that this is the year they will get into shape. Unfortunately, within about 3-4 weeks, the amount of regular gym goers dwindles and a lot of people fail to complete their resolutions. One way that I have found to make sure that I keep working out is to find clothing that I feel great in while I’m moving around. Below are some of my favorite pieces to keep you inspired to workout all year long!
It’s all about the right top!
- Lululemon Sculpt Tank https://shop.lululemon.com/p/women-tanks/Sculpt-Tank/_/prod5020018?rcnt=26&N=81a&cnt=28&color=LW1M74S_0001. This top isn’t just your ordinary workout tank as it has a really cute cut-out detail in the back. Made from material that will absorb sweat, this light weight tank is perfect for any workout! Lululemon tanks are a investment but they last forever so they are definitely worth the money.
- Forever 21 Active Fear Less Graphic Top http://www.forever21.com/Product/Product.aspx?BR=f21&Category=activewear_top&ProductID=2000230182&VariantID=. This is perfect for people who want to wear a little more to gym. The top is really simple with “Fearless” printed across the front but I’ve found having inspirational messages on my clothing really does help my motivation in the gym! Almost all of Forever 21’s workout clothes are movable and cute and they also come at a very inexpensive price for those who don’t want to splurge on their workout gear.
- Nike Therma Sphere Element http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/therma-sphere-element-womens-long-sleeve-running-top/pid-10989405/pgid-11292210 For those of you who live in cold climates or are thinking about running outside, this is the long sleeve top for you. Super cozy, it will keep your muscles warm to keep you going for the whole workout. For those who don’t want to spend $90 on a workout top, TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Target have some great look alikes for more than half the price!
The Bottom Half
- Lululemon Wunder Under (Hi-Rise) Pant https://shop.lululemon.com/p/women-pants/Wunder-Under-Pant-Hi-Rise-Full-On-Luon/_/prod7390512?rcnt=26&N=7yh&cnt=56&color=LW5J51S_0001 These leggings are my holy-grail clothing option. They are perfect to workout in and for those days when you just want to be comfy at school, work or around the house. They match with everything and are so comfortable on the body. I have had several pairs over the years and they are still all going strong!
- Nike Tempo Women’s Running Shorts http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/tempo-womens-running-shorts/pid-10620433/pgid-11876134 These shorts have been a staple in my closet for years. They are extremely comfortable and move with your body while not being too tight. Not only do they come in a lot of colors, they are also pretty inexpensive making it possible to own several pairs!
Sometimes you need a little support
- Multi Color Strappy Back Short Bra http://tjmaxx.tjx.com/store/jump/product/Multi-Color-Strappy-Back-Short-Bra/1000176160?colorId=NS1003516&pos=1:63&Ntt=shorts%20workout. This bra is not just any regular sports bra as it has a super cute detail in the back with multiple straps. It will provide you all the support you need without leaving a huge dip in your bank account
- Victoria Secret Strappy Triangle Sport Bra https://www.victoriassecret.com/victorias-secret-sport/bras-mesh-cutouts/strappy-triangle-sport-bra-victoria-sport?ProductID=313541&CatalogueType=OLS. Some of my favorite sports bras to wear have come from Victoria’s Secret. Not only do they have a million styles, they are also super supportive. Right now, the Victoria’s Secret Semi-Annual Sale is going on so make sure to check out their sale sports bras!